If I had to pick a theme for the Baltimore edition of Styled Shoots Across America, it would have to be "Timeless Elegance." From the color palette & design planned by Heather Benge Events, located in the historic library venue, to the romantic garden style florals, every detail came together to create a dramatic & gorgeous scene that will be many bride's fantasy!
Walking into the historic George Peabody Library, my jaw literally dropped in awe. It is THE definition of timeless elegance from marble floor all the way to it's skylight. With incredibly detailed ironwork railings and over 300,000 titles from the 17th-20th centuries, this venue is beyond words.
With so many amazing images to choose from, taken by 20 gifted photographers, this shoot will be the topic of a series of blog posts in order to highlight not only the variety of images & scenes, but other special details from the day as well!
*A full list of vendors can be found at the end of the post*
- Planning & Design: Heather Benge Events (instagram: @heatherbengeevents)
- Venue: George Peabody Library (Instagram: @georgepeabodylibrary)
- Flowers: J. Starr's Flower Barn (Instagram: @jstarrsflowerbarn)
- Local Growers: Clear Ridge Nursery (@life0ntheridge), Honeybee Flower Farm (@honeybeeflowerfarm), Seaberry Farm (@seaberryfarm)
- Hair & Makeup: Behind The Veil (Instagram: @btvbeauty)
- Stationary: Meekly Yours (Instagram: @meeklyyours)
- Gowns: Francesca's Bridal (Instagram: @francescasbridal)
- Cake: The Cake Studio (Instagram: @thecakestudiobaltimore)
- Live Painter: By Brittany Branson (Instagram: @bybrittanybranson)
- Rentals: Select Event Group (Instagram: @selecteventgroup)
- Models - Bride & Groom: Erik & Lissa Bergmann
- Models - Bridesmaids: Katelyn Laremore & Alyssa Smith
- Lighting – Event Dynamics Inc. (Instagram: @eventdynamicsinc)
- Custom Metal Stands (for tablescape): Bloody Knuckle Fabrication (Instagram @bloody_knuckle_fabridcation_)